Oxford Development Company is seeking a Concierge for our 300-apartment community, The Yards at 3 Crossings located in the Strip District in Pittsburgh. We are locally owned and managed.
The Concierge is a very key component to the success of a residential community. Using a strong customer service focus, the Concierge is primarily the first point of contact in the office. Assist current and incoming residents within Fair Housing guidelines while managing incoming calls and walk in guests. Customer service, attentiveness and problem solving skills are essential.
- Screen incoming calls; takes messages and / or forwards calls as appropriate.
- Answers resident questions.
- Greets and provides directions to residents, guests, visitor and vendors.
- Receive / organize all incoming packages, log and distribute packages to residents.
- Provide basic information about the community and assist with incoming prospects.
- Knowledge of move in / out process; scheduling the freight elevator, parking questions, moving truck locations, etc.
- Keep the front lobby presentable and organized.
- Alert the cleaners if anything specific needs to be addressed while addressing cleanliness when cleaners are not present.
- Responds to all building alarm and emergencies.
- Routine property walks to ensure cleanliness and submit work orders as needed.
- Keep up to date logs, key releases and other daily activities for seamless shift changes.
- Complete incident logs as necessary and contact emergency personnel if needed and follow up with the General Manager.
- 24 hour position
Basic Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior customer service, hospitality or concierge experience strongly preferred.
- Computer proficiency (Work, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be organized, energetic and possess exceptional customer service skills.
Email cover letter, resume, shift desire & salary requirements. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.