As Development Manager, Mr. Kelley is primarily responsible for predevelopment analysis for construction projects and proposals, and coordination between local governments, project owners, and public agencies.
Mr. Kelley is an Urban Planner who specializes in real estate development; including zoning analysis, economic development analysis, land use planning, development, site-work management, construction of new and renovated buildings, and site selection work for office, hotel, and institutional facilities.
Mr. Kelley obtained his B.A. from the College of Charleston and his registrations and affiliations include:
- Community Design Center of Pittsburgh – Board Member and Governance Committee Co-Chair
- Pittsburgh Cultural Trust Partners Board – Board Member
- Morningside Area Community Council – Housing and Development Committee
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Green Building Alliance (GBA)
- Master Builders Association Young Constructors