Join our Growing Team!
For over sixty years, Oxford Development Company has stood at the forefront of the marketplace as a developer and full-service commercial real estate provider with experience in the local, regional, and national marketplace. Our property management services division is expanding, and we are looking for motivated individuals looking to grow their careers in an opportunity-rich environment.
Oxford seeks an administrative assistant for the Trimont Condos in Pittsburgh’s Mount Washington neighborhood.
This is a part-time position, requiring 24 hours per week.
- Process property invoices
- Answer phone calls from owners and vendors
- Assist manager is pulling aged receivables and contacting tenants/owners that are past due
- Collect timesheets biweekly and check for accuracy before turning into the mangaer
- Process invoicing through Yardi once directed by property manager
- Chargebacks for owners for work orders or reservations
- Manage reservations for club room and guest suite
- Building walks for cleanliness
- Keep track of key system and delete old owners and add new
- Mailings and special projects
- Assists in the handling of owner service requests and various concerns as required
- Conducts follow-up activity as needed with new and current owners in order to establish and maintain positive relations
- Maintains open communication with all staff and management
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Experience in property management is a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Computer literacy/word processing experience
- Excel experience is a plus
- Experience with Yardi is a plus
- Strong customer service, with good decision-making ability and a professional image, is necessary
Please email Kathy Lamarca with a resume at email@example.com. Do not call the site. No phone calls are accepted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
Background checks are required.