Oxford is seeking to fill a full-time Maintenance Assistant Lead position for the Trimont Condominiums in Pittsburgh’s Mt. Washington neighborhood, and you can join Pittsburgh’s largest property management team.
The position is daylight, Monday through Friday. Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of maintenance experience, especially in HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and carpentry repairs. On-site training will be available.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Skilled trade related to building maintenance and repair
- Working knowledge of a variety of building maintenance procedures and techniques
- Working knowledge of machinery, equipment, and tools necessary for the maintenance and repair of public buildings
- Working knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions
- Skilled in reading blueprints and assembly instructions
- Skilled in following safety practices and recognizing hazards
- Skilled in using hand and power tools
- Knowledge of computer operations
- High school diploma or equivalent – Trade school a plus
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the Manager, Maintenance staff, Security staff, all other Trimont employees, Owners, Residents, Guests, and contractors
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks assigned.
- Ability to take the lead role in an absence or to cover PTO
On-call & OT will be required; therefore, you will need a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle. A criminal background check also required.
Pay: $20.00 per hour
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on disability or their protected veteran status.
Oxford offers an excellent benefits package. All applicants should submit their resume to Klamarca@oxforddevelopment.com