We have the following shift available:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 3pm to 11pm
- Other shifts may be requested to fill in as needed
The Front Desk is a very key component to the success of our residential community. Using a strong customer service focus, the Front Desk is primarily the first point of contact in the office. Assist current and incoming residents within Fair Housing guidelines while managing incoming calls and walk-in guests. Customer service, attentiveness, and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Screen incoming calls; take messages and/or forwards calls as appropriate.
- Answers resident questions.
- Greets and provides directions to residents, guests, visitors, and vendors.
- Receive/organize all incoming packages, log and distribute packages to residents.
- Provide basic information about the community and assist with incoming prospects.
- Knowledge of move-in/out process; scheduling the freight elevator, parking questions, moving truck locations, etc.
- Keep the front lobby presentable and organized.
- Alert the cleaners if anything specific needs to be addressed while addressing cleanliness when cleaners are not present.
- Responds to all building alarm and emergencies. Call 911 if needed
- Routine property walks to ensure cleanliness and submit work orders as needed. Perform cleaning or other duties if needed.
- Keep up to date logs, key releases, and other daily activities for seamless shift changes.
- Complete incident logs as necessary and contact emergency personnel if needed and follow up with the General Manager.
- 24-hour position
Basic Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior customer service, hospitality, or concierge experience strongly preferred.
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be organized, energetic, and possess exceptional customer service skills.
Email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call the site.
Please no phone calls. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.