Oxford seeks a condominium maintenance associate for the Trimont Condos in Pittsburgh’s Mount Washington neighborhood.
The shift for this position is Monday through Friday daylight shift. On-call and overtime will be required.
Minimum 1-year experience in maintenance with experience in HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and carpentry repairs.
- Knowledge of trades related to building maintenance and repair
- Knowledge of a variety of building maintenance procedures and techniques
- Knowledge of Machinery, equipment, and tools necessary for the maintenance and repair of public buildings
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions
- Skilled in reading and following blueprints and assembly instructions
- Skilled in following safety practices and recognizing hazards
- Skilled in using hand and power tools
- General knowledge of computer operations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Profound ability to maintain the confidentiality of information
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the manager, maintenance staff, security staff, all other Trimont employees, condo owners, residents, guests, and contractors
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Please email Kathy Lamarca with a resume at email@example.com. Do not call the site. No phone calls accepted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
Background checks are required.