We have the following shift available:
- Saturday and Sunday – 7am to 3pm
- Other shifts may be requested to fill in as needed
The Front Desk is a very key component to the success of our residential community. Using a strong customer service focus, the Front Desk is primarily the first point of contact in the office.
- Screen incoming calls; take messages and/or forward calls as appropriate.
- Answers resident questions.
- Greets and provides directions to residents, guests, visitors, and vendors.
- Receive/deliver all incoming packages to residents.
- Keep the front lobby presentable and organized.
- Monitor grounds via security cameras.
- Responds to all building alarms and emergencies. Call 911 if needed.
- Valet parking.
- Light cleaning.
Basic Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior customer service, hospitality, or concierge experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be organized, energetic, and possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call the site.
Please no phone calls. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.