Join our Growing Team!
For over sixty years, Oxford Development Company has stood at the forefront of the marketplace as a developer and full service commercial real estate provider with experience in the local, regional, and national marketplace. Our residential management services division is expanding, and we are looking for motivated individuals looking to grow their career in an opportunity rich environment.
Helm on the Allegheny is a newly constructed 219-unit apartment complex in the city’s Strip District comprised of traditional apartments, affordable options, and co-living units. This unique product is aiming for LEED Gold certification, is pet-friendly and invites residents to relax in modern studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments, and enjoy amazing views of the Allegheny River.
The Leasing Agent reports to the General Manager and will proactively manage outreach and sales including prospecting, lead generation, and leasing.
- Serve as first line of contact for prospective residents and qualify by covering all criteria (ask questions; complete guest cards, etc.).
- Tour facility with prospective residents and move through the leasing process. Demonstrate community and apartment/model knowledge and apply to clients’ needs by communicating the features and benefits; close the sale.
- Have prospect complete application and secure deposit in accordance with the company procedures and Fair Housing requirements.
- Immediately follow-up on prospects that did not close and attempt to close sale again. If unable to help prospect, refer them to sister communities to meet prospect’s needs.
- Secure new residents signature(s) on appropriate paperwork prior to move-in. Orient new residents to community.
Facility and Administrative
- Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports.
- File guest cards and maintain according to established procedures.
- Inspect models and available “market ready”, communicate related service needs to Property Manager.
- Update availability report, process applications for approvals. (i.e., credit check, rental history, etc.) Submit processed applications to the Community Manager for approval. Follow up with applicant regarding status.
- Ensure apartment is ready for resident to move-in on agreed date.
- Assist in monitoring renewals. Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices.
- Learn and ensure compliance with all company, local, state and federal safety rules.
- Ensures that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.
- Assist management team with other administrative tasks as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fair Housing Certification, or willingness to obtain prior to interacting with prospective residents
- PA Real Estate License or ability to obtain within 180 days of start
- High attention to detail and accuracy, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, but also a team player
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status. To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Klamarca@oxforddevelopment.com.