Oxford seeks a plant and building services specialist for a facility in Harmarville, PA
This position is a rotating 24-hour shift.
- Tour the facility on a regular basis (providing 24 hours, 7-day coverage via shifts) to check for proper functionality and/or make adjustments to equipment such as HVAC systems, water treatment systems, utility systems, and/or chemical storage areas
- Activate/deactivate chillers and pumps as needed
- Take utility readings
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs as needed
- Test cooling water and wastewater for chemical treatment
- Provide off-shift facility operation surveillance
- Available to assist under the direction of boiler operators and security
- Perform light bulb and ceiling tile replacement on a regular basis
- Perform minor snow shoveling and salt hand-distribution as needed
- Perform other duties as requested by management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Technical training and education in skilled crafts, preferably in HVAC systems, pumps, electrical systems, wastewater treatment systems, and/or boilers
- Hands-on maintenance experience
- Ability to handle details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Valid, current driver’s license
Please email Kathy Lamarca with a resume at email@example.com. Do not call the site. No phone calls accepted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
Background checks are required.