Join our Growing Team!
For over sixty years, Oxford Development Company has stood at the forefront of the marketplace as a developer and full-service commercial real estate provider with experience in the local, regional, and national marketplace. Our residential management services division is expanding, and we are looking for motivated individuals looking to grow their career in an opportunity-rich environment. We are looking to interview for a Residential HOA Coordinator
- 2 or more years of HOA management experience
- A Real Estate License is preferred
- Must have transportation to get from site to site
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and deal with multiple properties
- A criminal background check required
- Assure that the policies, resolutions, and goals of the Board are carried out
- Be knowledgeable of all Association Governing Documents, Rules and Regulations and general legal requirements of a community association
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain open lines of communication with fellow Associates, homeowners, and Board of Trustees
- Be available to be on-call to handle after-hours emergencies
- Provide input and assist the Board with the preparation of the Association’s annual budget
- Be responsible for the daily implementation of the annual budget, perform general financial management, and record-keeping
- Coordinate receipt and review of invoices for services and ensure timely payment of bills
- Assist Association and in house counsel on collection matters and monitor maintenance fee accounts
- Prepare specifications needed for all services received by the Association (e.g., landscaping, snow, trash, insurance, pool, etc.)
- Manage bid process, review bid spec proposals, and comparison spreadsheets, and make board recommendations as appropriate
- Manage vendor relations
- Conduct regular property inspections to ensure compliance with Association Rules and Regulations
- Ensure maintenance of all files, records, and correspondence in accordance with company procedures and good business practices
- Attend all board meetings as well as prepare the meeting agenda, monthly management report, and all other reports and material needed for Board Packet; distribute one week in advance of board meeting
- Coordinate activities of association professionals including attorneys, auditing firms, and engineering firms
- Act as liaison for designated committees
- Provide customer service assistance to homeowners as needed/directed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
To apply, please send resume to Klamarca@oxforddevelopment.com.