Oxford is looking for a full-time Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) that will work within the finance department to assist with financial modeling, forecasting, and analysis of real estate deals.
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial models for real estate deals
- Perform due diligence and underwriting for potential developments
- Assist with preparing investor reporting
- Analyze, monitor, and explain the financial performance of all properties as compared to models, pro forma, budget, etc.
- Assist with communication of financial analysis to management and investors
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate, Economics or related field
- Experience with real estate financial modeling (preferred)
- Detail oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook). Knowledge of SharePoint a plus
- Ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines
- Strong communicator
A competitive benefits package includes PTO, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability and 401k plan.
Email cover letter, resume & salary requirements to email@example.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.