As Assistant Vice President, Development, Bobby Kunkle is responsible for overall project direction, from initial planning and design efforts through execution and delivery of the construction phase. Bobby brings 12 years of construction management and project management experience to Oxford Development Company. He returned to Oxford in 2018 to lead initiatives focused on healthcare opportunities. Bobby continues to add to his is healthcare portfolio currently leading a team on various UPMC projects as they expand their market presence.
Bobby began his career with Oxford in 2012 as a Project Manager and was immediately engaged in projects associated with the Highmark and West Penn Allegheny Health System partnership, eventually becoming Allegheny Health Network. He was part of the initial efforts to renovate existing hospitals and provide state of the art facilities.
Prior to returning to Oxford, Bobby served as a Senior Project Manager at Cushman & Wakefield in Dallas, Texas from 2014 – 2018. In this role, Bobby gained a broad range of experience with complex projects managing all phases of the development including planning, design, pre-construction, construction, and project close-out. Whether new construction or renovations, Bobby led commercial office projects on behalf of major corporate clients across multiple industries. Additionally, Bobby’s healthcare expertise provided opportunity to manage multiple projects for a major hospital system in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Bobby is a graduate of Penn State University with a Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management, and a minor in Labor and Industrial Relations. He has his Masters of Science in Construction Management from the University of Oklahoma.
- Saint Francis Health System, Tulsa, OK – 175,000 SF Department of Surgery Renovation
- Saint Francis Health System, Tulsa, OK – 40,000 SF Patient Bed Tower Renovation
- Allegheny Health Network, Pittsburgh, PA – 175,000 SF Medical + Wellness Pavilion
- Allegheny Health Network, Pittsburgh, PA – 40,000 SF Medical Office Building Renovation
- Allegheny Health Network, Pittsburgh, PA – 100,000 SF Office Interiors Renovation
- Highmark Inc., Pittsburgh, PA – 175,000 Distribution Center
- HCA/University of Oklahoma Medical Center, Oklahoma City, OK – 40,000 SF Surgery Center
- Mercy Hospital, Ardmore, OK – 14,000 SF Cancer Center
- Mercy Hospital, Oklahoma City, OK – 10,000 SF Emergency Department Renovation
Master of Science in Construction Management, University of Oklahoma
Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management, Labor and Industrial Relations Minor, Penn State University