As Senior Vice President, Mr. DiNardo is directly involved with corporate development growth plans, communications, community and public relations, and general executive duties.
Mr. DiNardo has a long history with Oxford, originally joined the company in 1994 as Vice President and General Manager of Oxford’s maintenance division, Central Property Services. When the company was sold to ISS Facility Services in 2008, Mr. DiNardo assumed the role of Regional Director managing the operations and development of the company for the North-Central region of the U.S.
Prior to joining Oxford, Mr. DiNardo held many positions for over ten years working for the City of Pittsburgh including Director of Department of General Services and Director of the Department of Public Safety.
Mr. DiNardo’s affiliations include:
- Co-Chair/Board member for Allegheny County Green Action Committee since 2009
- Board member of Three Rivers Workforce Investment Board from 2009 to 2011
- Alternate Board member of Pittsburgh Building Owners Welfare Fund Board from 2004 to 2001
- ACHIEVA, Board member 2015 to present
- Mr. DiNardo received his BA from the University of Pittsburgh in 1974.