Join our Growing Team!
For over sixty years, Oxford Development Company has stood at the forefront of the marketplace as a developer and full-service commercial real estate provider with experience in the local, regional, and national marketplace. Our property management services division is expanding, and we are looking for motivated individuals looking to grow their careers in an opportunity-rich environment.
Oxford seeks two condominium front desk security associates for the Trimont Condos in Pittsburgh’s Mount Washington neighborhood.
There are two open positions to cover 5 shifts. The shifts are 11:30pm to 7:30am (beginning Sunday night at 11:30pm and continuing until Friday at 7:30am – 8 hour shifts.)
The front desk is a very key component to the success of a residential community. Using a strong customer service focus, the front desk is primarily the first point of contact in the office. You will be managing incoming calls and walk-in guests. Customer service, attentiveness, and problem-solving skills are essential. Working the night shift is extremely important to protect our owners.
The shift includes property building checks by walking the site during scheduled rounds ranging in length from 1/8th mile to a mile. These can be inside and outside (even during inclement weather) and include walking flights of stairs.
- Screen incoming calls, take messages, and/or forward calls as appropriate
- Answer resident questions
- Greet and provide directions to residents, guests, visitors, and vendors
- Receive/organize all incoming packages, log and distribute packages to residents
- Provide basic information about the community
- Knowledge of move-in / out process, scheduling the freight elevator, parking questions, moving truck locations, etc
- Keep the front lobby presentable and organized
- Alert the cleaners if anything specific needs to be addressed while addressing cleanliness when cleaners are not present
- Responds to all building alarms and emergencies. call 911 if needed
- Routine property walks to ensure cleanliness and submit work orders as needed. Perform cleaning or other duties if needed
- Keep up-to-date logs, key releases, and other daily activities for seamless shift changes
- Complete incident logs as necessary and contact emergency personnel if needed and follow up with the general manager
Basic Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior customer service, hospitality, or concierge experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be organized, energetic, and possess exceptional customer service skills
- Able to be flexible with work hours
Please email Kathy Lamarca with a resume at email@example.com. Do not call the site. No phone calls are accepted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.