Safe, Healthy and Sustainable
Oxford always has the health and safety of all our building occupants top of mind.
We believe sustainable development provides our clients with a healthier and more efficient environment - to the benefit of building occupants, the environment, and the profitability of all stakeholders. We strive to build all our new facilities to LEED Silver standards or greater. And in the properties we haven't built, we look to maximize sustainable management practices.
As you prepare to bring your employees back to work, here is what you can expect from an Oxford managed property:
Entry Points & Security
- Lobby Layout Designed to Provide for Maximum Physical Distancing
- Hand Sanitizing Units throughout the Common Areas including Elevators
- Foot pulls on Doors into Restrooms, from Stairs, and from Common Corridors
- Signage Requesting Occupants:
- Limit Elevator Occupancy to 2 People per Car at a Time
- Follow Specific Foot Traffic Patterns Throughout Common Spaces
- Utilize Specific Stairwells for access Up and access Down
- Masks Must always Be Worn while indoors or outdoors irrespective of physical distance.
- Required Temperature Screening for Entry to the Property Management Office
Maintenance, Cleaning and Building Operations
- MERV 13 Air Filters in HVAC Systems
- Maximized Fresh Air Circulation throughout the Building
- Paperless Work Order System
- All work will be performed when the space is empty, however, all staff will wear personal protective equipment if/when working in any occupied space.
- Cleaning procedures and schedules Focus on High-touch Surfaces
- Increased Cleaning of Amenity Spaces
- Virtual and In-Person tours are available at all properties
- Hand Sanitizer Stations are available throughout common areas
- Staff is required to wear masks while working including during tours, orientations, and move-ins; prospects and residents are strongly encouraged to follow these recommendations
- Tours and meetings will be conducted by appointment only.
- Prospects are asked to not visit the community if they are sick, have symptoms of COVID-19, have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been directed to self-quarantine during the present time.
- A maximum of three (3) individuals are allowed per tour, including the tour guide.
- Well Health and Safety Certified Operational policies
3 Crossings Campus
Well Health and Safety Rating Operational Policies
- Cleaning Policies Specifically Outlining Measures to Keep Buildings Safe, Beyond the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Attention to Air Handling to Promote Additional Fresh Air Circulation
- Building Reopening Checklists to Encourage A Safe Opening
- Cleaning Products That are Healthy and Safe for Both People and the Environment