Joseph (“Joe”) Tosi joined Oxford Realty Services, Inc. in 2006, where he currently serves as senior vice president. Joe supports a wide range of corporate and institutional clients with leasing, dispositions, and tenant representation services with on focus on office, tech and biotech industries.
Over the past two years, he has been a top producer at Oxford, closing over 130 transactions encompassing 700,000 SF with a total value of $80 million. Mr. Tosi is a diligent professional, well respected within the industry for his commitment to ethical standards and having an excellent track record of adding value to his clients’ real estate portfolios.
Keen market knowledge and strategic planning ability has led Joe to become a go-to professional for developing marketing campaigns for office and mixed-use projects throughout the region. Mr. Tosi is currently representing some of the region’s largest corporations and institutions. A select client list includes the University of Pittsburgh, PNC Bank, The RMR Group, Siemens, Mosites Development Co., Aires, Gateway Engineers, and RDC, Inc.
Select Recent Top Transactions
- 60,000 SF – Aires – Penn Center West Six – Tenant Representation
- 45,000 SF – Gateway Engineers – McMichael Road – Tenant Representation
- 30,000 SF – CSD Engineers – Omega Corporate Center – Tenant Representation
- 100,000+ SF – Siemens – Multiple Transactions in Western Pennsylvania
- 110,000 SF – Burns White Center – 3 Crossings – Landlord Representation
- 65,000 SF – Argo AI – 3 Crossings – Landlord Representation
- 50,000 SF – Robert Bosch, LLC – 3 Crossings – Landlord Representation
- 85,000 SF – PA American Water – 500 Noblestown Road – Buyer Representation
Joe earned his BA from the University of Pittsburgh, is a licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the state of Pennsylvania and is pursuing his CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Management) designation. He is a member of NAIOP (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties), Airport Area Chamber of Commerce, Washington County Chamber of Commerce, and Marcellus Shale Coalition. He is a consistent recipient of the SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors) top transactions of the year as well as Costar Power Brokers annual award for Top Brokers in the marketplace.